In this baking class, you will learn techniques used by the experts and be shown how to replicate the little tweaks and flourishes that will make all the difference, producing a professional finish - and surprising your loved ones with your creations (read more about it in below pliroduct description).
During the class, you will also have the opportunity to ask our chef any questions you have about cakes and cupcakes or about baking in general.
Joined the cupcakes decoration class! Amazing teacher, great atmosphere, and incredibly tasty cupcakes! I can only recommend it!" - Sybille B.
What You Will Learn in This Baking Class
- The pros' guide to holding a piping bag correctly
- How to pipe buttercream frosting using 8-10 different piping nozzles
- How to produce beautiful decorations including swirls, roses and daisies, and even a cute little sheep design!
- Secret tips and tricks that will make your cupcakes look professionally made
What You Will Come Away With
- One of our signature LYONA Incredible Cakes boxes with the 6 cupcakes that you have decorated - minus any that you've eaten of course
- The skills and the confidence to do it all again by yourself for an upcoming special occasion, or just for fun!
Further Details About this Baking Class
- The price includes the use of all equipment and ingredients required to complete the class, including an apron
- The class is suitable for adults and children over the age of 15. However, if you feel that a child is mature enough to participate and pay attention throughout the 2 hours, we would be happy to have them participate
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the class is due to start so that we can enjoy the full 2 hours decorating cupcakes together
- We have a gluten-free option at no extra charge. Please mention that you'd like this option when you book your class
We require 48 hours of notice to cancel or reschedule your participation if you are unable to attend. If you cancel after this deadline, we will not be able to refund your payment. We do understand that there may be unforeseen circumstances but we prepare for your class ahead of time and we also want to make sure that we're able to offer the opportunity for someone else to join the class.